If you spend any time on the internet, then you’ve certainly seen the popularity of #healthyliving. While some advice given is not safe or not true, you can rest assured that using CBD for #healthyliving is the right choice!
Maybe you already use CBD products, or maybe you’re thinking about trying them – either way, did you know you can cook with CBD isolate?
There are a few methods you can use when cooking with CBD. The first method to consider is the Double Boiling Method.
What you’ll need:
- 2 boiling pots (one small enough to sit inside the other)
- CBD isolate
- Carrier oil (coconut oil, hemp seed oil, sunflower oil, avocado oil, grapeseed oil, etc.)
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Fill the larger pot about a quarter full with water
- Set the smaller pot in the larger pot (small pot should not touch the water).
- Bring to a low boil at medium heat.
- Add one gram of CBD isolate per 1-2 teaspoons of carrier oil to the smaller pot.
- Stir for 10-15 minutes until completely blended.
Once blended, you can add your CBD infused oil to your recipes!